Wednesday, October 10, 2012

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Hello Lovelies,

I know, I know, it's been a little bit since my last post.  Things have been crazy busy and finding any spare time is nearly impossible. I'm working on getting my schedule back on track so I can do ALL the things that I love, which includes my blog and interacting with all of you!

However, I have been lucky enough to find the time to enjoy this lovely Fall weather and all the things that Autumn brings. Without a doubt this is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love spending more time outside with my husband and going to football games (even if they turn out to be a major disappointment...we won't talk about that FSU vs. NC State game) or hanging with the fam and going to fall festivals. I'm all about finding the joy in the small things of life and I hope that I inspire you to do the same. What's your favorite part about this season? Do you and your family have any wacky Fall traditions? I'd love to hear from you!

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment